Welcome to PABSCO!
The Pacific Association of Building Service Contractors (PABSCO) was formed in 1996 by a group of California Building Service Contractors. It was then, as is now, a very difficult time for janitorial contractors due to the high cost of insurance and janitorial supplies. The idea was that as a unit we could join together and do group purchasing that would lead to better pricing for all of the participating contractors. We are recognized as having a strong influence in our industry. Aside from the purchasing power that comes with a PABSCO membership, benefits also include networking, training, legislative support, personal and professional development, and heavy discount programs.
If you have any questions along the way, let us know.
PABSCO is an organization of Building Service Cleaning Professionals; Industry Vendors that meet bi-monthly and are given the opportunity to Network and obtain assistance in their own fields of business. Our organization is built on Teamwork, Trust, and Goals that will advance the cleaning industry. Our members are dedicated to elevating the Janitorial Professional Standard of our industry by complying with all of the laws, and by insuring that our employees are well trained and properly compensated while providing the best value in janitorial services to our customers.
PABSCO’s mission is to provide building service companies an opportunity to increase their purchasing power, affect state and federal legislation, facilite ongoing training, network regional accounts, provide peer support, share ideas, and promote the common good of member companies.
PABSCO Business Standards and Ethics
- To operate an ethical business that complies with all Federal, State, and Local Government regulations.
- To conduct business in a fair and equitable manner with nondiscriminatory practices
- To treat clients and employees fairly, and tend to their concerns promptly.
- To carry general liability as well as workers compensation insurance to protect all clients and employees.
- To deal fairly and honestly with suppliers and associates of all industries.
- To recognize and respect the legal right of competitors in the true spirit of competitive enterprise.
- To seek continuing education and training for all employees in order to achieve the highest levels of performance and safety.
- To participate in and promote the activities of PABSCO enhancing the professionalism of the industry.